Energy Management Consulting
Leading The Energy Transition
Our dedicated team of over 250 energy experts advise clients across all areas of the energy transition from thermal generation to offshore wind, from trading to customer solutions and from corporate strategy to operational efficiency - we want to be your trusted partner.
The energy world is changing fast - decarbonisation, decentralisation and digitalisation bring both challenges and opportunities for all stakeholders. The pace of change will only increase in the years ahead and - while there are different views on how fast the transition will come – we are convinced it is inevitable.
The transition is complex and stakeholders will face very different issues. AFRY’s team of energy consultants are at hand, however large or small your need we bring deep insights and help to enable and implement sharper decisions and sustainable success.
Our vision is to be the most recommended advisor for the energy transition.
- Over 250 experts covering all aspects of the energy transition with a combined experience of over 2000 years in the energy sector
- Strategy development, implementation, organisational and operational excellence backed up by understanding of best practices, detailed in-house analysis and led by experts in the field
- New services and products such as embedded innovation, innovation monitor, digital readiness, in continuous development
- A deep quantitative and mathematical capability to tackle the challenges presented by big data and artificial intelligence
- A suite of in-house energy models and our recognised independent market reports to support your transactions and fund raising
You have been a reliable source for expertise and innovation through the years of electricity market liberalisation and more recently the energy transition. We have greatly benefited from the knowledge and inspiring ideas of your talented experts in projects related to electricity market development, smart grids, datahub and market flexibility to name a few.
Jukka Ruusunen, President and CEO of Fingrid Oyj
AFRY Management Consulting Energy webinars
Register for upcoming webinars and check out recent recordings. From green hydrogen to e-mobility, from South East Asia to the Nordics, from climate policy to digitalisation, our experts and their knowledgeable guests share the latest insights into the energy transition over a course of regular webinars spanning from March 2020 to date.
Podcast: Fuelling the transition
Leading industry experts join us to discuss how energy systems are responding to decarbonisation, digitalisation and decentralisation in our AFRY Management Consulting podcast hosted by Matt Brown.
AFRY Insights magazine
This time we are focusing on recent developments in the clean energy transition. Mitigating climate change is one of the most important goals of our generation, which is why sustainability and deep dives into renewable energy are two threads running through these pages. We are very pleased that we can bring both topics closer to you with top-class interview partners and fresh insights into the clean energy transition from our team of experts.