Health, safety and environmental (HSE) studies
AFRY's HSE services
At AFRY, we’re experts in health, safety and environmental studies
Health, safety and environment (HSE) is critical to sustainable operations and we know how HSE improves operations. A systematic HSE policy is critical to meet objectives and optimizing processes. We are proactive in our HSE work, using task observations to optimize your operations in a safe and appropriate manner. We are also certified in accordance with ISO 9001 and the quality system at AFRY is developed according to this standard.
Examples of expertise areas
- Systematic mapping of the work environment and taking preventive measures to prevent short and long adverse health effects.
- Developing safe and attractive work environments with focus on comfort, cooperation and mastering tasks.
- Complying with relevant health and safety regulations and standards.
- Identifying violations of health and safety standards, labour rights, human rights and unnecessary or illegal environmental degradations.
- Helping you maintain control over production and waste streams.
- Process and chemical safety
- Safety during construction
- Real estate and building safety
- Machinery safety
Our service offering covers:
- Permitting and authority issues
- Safety management
- Project HSE services
- Risk analyses
Regardless of applications, we help you to design, create and implement relevant safety programs. Well managed and implemented health and safety procedures help manage risks and prevent losses, allowing a greater range of business flexibility. Clients will also benefit from high corporate social responsibility.
A robust safety program can increase industrial operator’s productivity up to 5%. *)
*) Center for Chemical Process Safety