M&A Transactions and Due Diligence
Our expert teams provide unparalleled due diligence for asset and company transactions covering regulatory, commercial, market, technical and environmental aspects of each transaction. We provide advice and support on corporate & asset acquisitions and disposals, privatisations, debt and equity capital raisings and project and acquisition finance.
Our transaction support is founded on:
- A deep understanding of the trends supported by market models providing a view on long term energy prices, demand development etc;
- Our understanding of best practices, KPIs and strategies along the entire value chain;
- Providing historical support to European regulators;
- Assisting utilities and funds in their relation with regulators;
- Understanding key regulatory drivers;
- Our unique network of technical and environment experts with a long track Record in due diligence work;
- A high degree of agility and flexibility on deals;
- Government policy and regulation; and
- Market specific considerations.