Sustainable urban development
At AFRY, we use our combined expertise to create urban planning solutions for the societies of the future.
Successful urban development demands specialist support and strategic planning on many levels. AFRY has a wide range of specialists including urban developers, cultural geographers, planning architects, landscape designers, economists, map and measurement engineers, 3D visualization experts, traffic planners, road planners, environmental experts and many others. This combined expertise is a powerful tool in the transformation of cities and landscapes.
Our experience comes from projects of all sizes – from urban planning of entire cities to land-use plans for municipalities and value-creating detail plans for land development.
We offer excellence in guiding development projects of all types. From idea to decision – with consideration to the economic, social and environmental dimensions. Our ambition is always to build long-term value for all stakeholders, often in dialogue with the public. We use our combined expertise to create solutions for the societies of the future.
- Master Planning and Zoning
- Sustainability Strategies
- Consequence Analysis
- Landscape Architecture and Public areas
- 3D-analysis and Visualization
- Environmental Inspections
- Sustainable Business Development
- Certifications for Sustainable Solutions
- Participatory Planning and Community Involvement
- Traffic Analysis and Planning
- Project Management and Management Information
- Design and Modelling
- Investment Planning
- Regional Planning