AFRY is the one of the most trusted advisors to companies, organisations and governments in Europe's gas and downstream oil markets. Covering all your needs across the entire gas value chain and the downstream oil sector.
The AFRY Management Consulting gas and oil team offers a rich balance between in-depth industry experience and hands on expertise in the fields of business strategy, business processes, regulatory issues, economics, price reviews and dispute resolution and fundamental market modelling. Through our involvement in all aspects of the market, we are able to bring a wealth of experience to participants in all parts of the gas chain, from the well head all the way through shipping of LNG and pipeline transmission, storage, distribution, wholesale & trading and retail supply.
In the next 20 years gas will play a very important role in the energy transition. Natural gas is the cleanest fossil fuel and is helping in the decarbonisation of the energy and heat sectors worldwide. This will include biogas and hydrogen, which will bring many new challenges to the gas producers and infrastructure operators in particular.
Gas is set to become a global commodity; however, individual geographies face quite different challenges. AFRY is able to offer an independent viewpoint across a range of markets that vary in levels of liberalisation, regulation, size and opportunities. We are at the heart of these developments with our team of over 50 gas experts spread over our global office network.
We are acknowledged experts in:
- commercial, regulatory, technical and environmental due diligence in gas and oil transmission and storage assets;
- gas market modelling and market analysis;
- LNG, including small-scale LNG;
- gas transportation issues, including regulation and digitalisation
- gas storage services, including regulation and valuation;
- gas wholesale and retail;
- gas and capacity purchasing strategies;
- contracting, including market expert in price reviews, dispute resolution and arbitrations;
- third party access rules and industry regulation;
- downstream oil sector; and
- the interface between the gas and power markets.