Management Consulting for Solid Wood
We are the leading advisor for the global solid wood and lumber industry and all its stakeholders along the value chain including investors (banks and private equity) and suppliers of equipment and chemicals as well as customers in flooring, packaging and construction.
Solid wood or sawnwood/ lumber are used in construction and in many other end-use applications such as flooring, packaging etc. Changes in building regulations, governments' green agendas and increasing focus on sustainability will lead to demand growth of sawnwood and other engineered wood products, due to higher construction spending.
The sawnwood/ lumber industry structure is still very fragmented and provides opportunities for investors to drive the consolidation process. The leading sawnwood producers in Europe are highly backwards and forwards integrated, focusing on production of sawnwood and value added products e.g. CLT, gluelam and construction solutions.
We are the preferred advisor along the solid wood and sawnwood value chain and work with key decision makers at our client organisations.
- Corporate and business strategy, and implementation
- Feasibility studies and investment advisory
- Market insight and modelling
- Replacement cost valuation
- Operational and business excellence
- Investment assessments and monitoring
- Transactions and due diligence
- Raw material supply and procurement strategies
- Expert witness services