Engineers and scientists with solid experience and knowledge of best international practice in all aspects of nuclear power
Relying on their expertise, we offer a wide range of services associated with the planning and design of new nuclear power plants as well as interim storage facilities.
Our experience in project development starts from early phase services such as assistance in developing the regulatory framework in countries which recently have started to review their possibilities to utilize nuclear energy. We have helped our clients' projects to take shape by analyzing the strategic, commercial, technical and environmental features of a NPP development in its very infancy. We have evaluated and ranked potential Greenfield and Brownfield Sites for an NPP against the multidimensional set of criteria that is needed for a successful project in today’s world. We carry out feasibility studies, business model analyses and conceptual engineering and fuel studies.
We are well known for the successful large scale EIA projects that we have carried out for the recent NPP projects in Europe. Project proceeding, we assist clients with tender documentation and bid evaluation and we also provide support in safety assessment and nuclear, environmental licensing and permitting.
Typical areas of support:
- Site selection, evaluation and characterization
- Feasibility studies and technology evaluation
- Preparation and/or review of tender documentation
- Tendering, selection and contracting (EPC, contractor, designer)
- Preparation, review and management of technical and licensing documentation
- Licensing support
- Oversight of reactor vendor and supply chain
- Construction cost and human resource planning
- Procurement engineering
- Nuclear safety training