Smart Forestry is based on mapping, optimising, monitoring and continuous learning of the life cycle and functions in the supply chain in forest areas.
As experts for forestry simulation and optimisation, we help new and existing forest investors, forest owners and managers, forest management organisations, forest industries, forest funds, regional and national governmental agencies, international organisations, schools and universities, wood procurement departments, and operation planners and managers to reach the objectives set for their the forest assets - in a sustainable way.
Based on what our clients wish to achieve, we explore opportunities to optimise forest use based on various variables, such as economic performance, carbon sequestration or biodiversity.
- Software solutions for both tactical and strategic planning, fleet monitoring
- Scalable asset inventory solutions delivered through data from various sources - from precise drone inventory to large-scale satellite mapping - processed with AI and combined with ground reference data
- Forest asset modelling, simulation and optimisation
- Supply chain visibility, monitoring and continuous optimisation in a mixed machinery environment
- Integrating different organisational objectives and values to forest planning
- Operational excellence KPI and forecasts on visualised dashboards for decision making
- Forest carbon balance and forecast
- Global pulp, paper and raw-material database portals
- Forest management information systems to support communication between strategic stakeholders (including forest owners) and to empower managers with robust tools to manage and process forest data