Corporate Investments into Forestry & Biodiversity
Discussing Forestry & Biodiversity in Amsterdam
Our forestry experts Jack Lonsdale, Antti Mäkinen, Sami Pastila and Guilherme Simon will be participating in Corporate Investments into Forestry & Biodiversity (CIFB), a conference which helps large-scale corporations to develop a strategy regarding their investments in forestry and biodiversity in order to reach a net zero future.
Jack will also take part in a panel discussion about Carbon and Biodiversity at 9 AM CEST on Sep 15.
Key Topics - Day 1
- Carbon and Biodiversity
- Managing Forests Along the Timber/Carbon Value Spectrum
- The Role of Finance in Fostering Positive Impact
- Earth Observations to Unlock Investment in Nature-Based Solutions
- Nature-Based Solutions need Digitalisation to Scale
- Transformative Technologies to Enable New Markets for Carbon and Biodiversity
- Bridging the Gap between Action and Ambition
- Project Design: Corporations Accessing Early Stage Projects
Key Topics - Day 2
- Supply Chain Transition
- Acorn, the First Carbon Marketplace for Smallholder Farmers
- Technology Panel
- How Nature-Based Solutions Become a Business for You
- The Value of Integrated Reporting
- Biodiversity - A New Asset Class?
- Landscape Scale Investments