Decorative Surfaces Conference in Leipzig
2022 Decorative Surfaces Conference will be held in Leipzig, Germany, from August 31 to September 2
AFRY will participate in the three-day event, consisting of two full conference days and a workshop entitled "Pixel to Print to Production: Production Workflow in Digital Decorative Printing".
Key topics of the conference:
- Market overview
- Can digital decor printing be profitable?
- Technological advances driving industrial inkjet print quality improvement
- Decorative surfaces with character: Current solutions for direct-to-board digital printing and texturing
- Bridging the gap between inkjet R&D and production
- Recent advances in large format scanning for decor applications
- Latest advancement in material scanning technology
- Connecting the dots: integrating technologies for super-efficient decor workflows
- Image quality challenges and workflow software solutions for digital decor printing
- Pigments in decor gravure and inkjet printing - An inkmaker's view
- Towards sustainable electron beam - Curable acrylate coatings for decorative surface
- Sustainable surface preparation and treatment in the decorative surfaces industry with open-air plasma
Over the last 10 years, inkjet technology has become the major area of innovation in the decorative printing industry. Through a combination of lectures and hands-on training, the workshop will demonstrate the entire workflow, from data gathering and data processing to decorative printing.
Radisson Blu Hotel Leipzig