Lignofuels conference in Helsinki
Welcome to the annual Lignofuels conference in Helsinki
AFRY participates in the conference which will bring together key lignofuels and advanced biofuels & materials stakeholders to join forum discussions and hear the latest industry case studies.
AFRY is one of the conference sponsors and proudly introduces Mr Esa Sipilä, Head of Biofuels Advisory Services, as one of the keynote speakers.
Biofuels play a significant role in mitigating climate change and shaping a sustainable future. The targets defined by the EU and governments are setting an ambition that will require a significant amount of development and investments in this sector. European regulations have created a vast market for advanced biofuels with currently a limited supply.
Did you know that AFRY has participated in over 80% of all advanced biofuels projects in the Nordics?
Key topics of the conference:
- Advanced Biofuels Outlook: Status and Present Developments
- EU Policy Update
- Using Advanced Biofuels in Transport
- Challenges and Opportunities Brought on by Policies
- Technology and Innovation in the Secondary Biofuels Market
- Insights into the Road to Commercializing Pilot Plants
- Update on Key Development Projects
- Feedstock Focus
- Future Demand for Advanced Biofuels
- Overview of Private Equity and Investment Opportunities
Sokos Hotel Presidentti
Eteläinen Rautatiekatu 4
Helsinki, 00100 Finland