Challenging times in the Aviation & Transport sector
The current and global COVID-19 situation has a tremendous negative impacting on the Airline and Transport Industry. This entails among many other factors, lower customer demand, leading the Aviation & Transport sector to ground or park their assets.
Many companies may now be forced or use the situation to restructure their business and operating model to become more financial and operational sustainable for the times ahead. AFRY helps meeting these challenges by providing better insight of clients’ operations through financial and operational transparency.
– Regardless if you are a small or a large operator we can assist you with highly experienced aviation and transport professionals. By providing financial and operational transparency, you can identify cost drivers and improvement initiatives such process enhancement and organizational efficiency, says Henrik Fjeld, Head of Aviation Advisory at AFRY.
This includes exploring new technology and digital solutions to increase and maximize asset optimization and operational efficiency without impairing safety, asset reliability and compliance performance
Our area of services and products consists of:
- Project & Change Management
- Maintenance Excellence & Asset Management
- MRO Software Support, System Selection, implementation & training
- Phase in & out (Maintenance Plan Optimization, Spares staggering)
- Resource Support (Interim Management, System & Maintenance Engineers, Aircraft physical insp. & doc. review)
- Spare Parts optimization, LCM