AFRY Smart: Business intelligence for Bioindustry
Fast and easy access to relevant, reliable information sources whenever you need. AFRY Smart is an advanced online analysis portal that provides you with high quality, up-to-date data within bioindustry sector.
Our cloud-based analysis portal enables you to have the latest industry and market analyses at hand to support data-driven strategic decision-making, investment planning and competitor/customer monitoring.
Bioindustry offering sector:
- Forestry and biomass
- Wood products
- Pulp, paper, packaging board, tissue
- Advanced bioproducts
- Packaging converting
AFRY Smart enables you to have the latest industry and market analyses at hand to support data-driven strategic decision-making, investment planning and competitor/customer monitoring. AFRY Smart leverages data that has been gathered from public sources every day for the last 40 years. This unique data set also includes results of advanced modelling and analysis of our industry experts.
- Would you like to find the producers of specific pulp or paper grades in different regions or countries?
- Or follow-up investment projects and changes in bioindustry sector, also covering advanced bioproducts?
- Perhaps you are interested about our unique cost competitiveness benchmarking tool?
- Or are you interested in wood supply balances?
AFRY Smart makes all this and much more possible. AFRY Smart service is tailored for every client – you select the service scope that exactly fits your needs. We provide full service with on-going user support and training sessions as necessary.
AFRY Smart business intelligence provides:
- One portal covering the entire bioindustry value chain from forests to end products
- Unique, high quality, up-to date bioindustry data
- Access to AFRY’s advanced analytics
- Fast support for strategic decision making
- Flexible and intuitive user experience
Our cloud-based analysis cover:
MILL TECHNOLOGY DETAILS
- Technical features and details of industrial scale mills globally in the bioindustry value chain
- Ranking lists/leading companies in a selected product and geography. Benchmarking of assets in the selected bioindustry field
MARKET DATA WITH FORECASTS
- Historical market development and long-term trend forecast by grade, country and/or region
Interactive analysis with production costs for a specific grade by machine/mill and transportation costs for evaluating cost competitiveness
- Follow-up investment projects and changes in production capacity of industrial scale mills also covering new advanced bioproducts
- Industrial wood supply demand balances and wood costs monitoring