Connected Automated Guided Vehicles
AGV:s, automated guided vehicles, the portable robots that can use radio signals for navigation, are often used in industrial applications to transport heavy materials around a large industrial buildings. One of the challenges are the loss of coverage when the vehicle goes from indoor Wi-Fi to outdoor Wi-Fi. In addition, large amount of Wi-fi antennas can create an administrative burden.
For increased effectivity, we help you run the factory trucks to the maximum capacity, focus on continuous operation as well as a coordinated workforce to ensure minimal disruption.
For improved logistics our approach is to:
- Investigate existing Wi-Fi solution, to optimise it.
- Define the same use case with a future safe 5G solution or other cellular solution.
- Radio design and system integration.
- Security audit of the solution.
- Implementation and go-live.