Environmental sustainability for process industries
We help you to meet the environmental sustainability goals at all levels of operations
Increasing amount of environmental regulations and higher demands on sustainability is a growing challenge for the process industry. AFRY offers a full spectrum of services helping you to meet these requirements.
We help you to optimise your processes and other operations so that the CO2 footprint will be minimal and to tackle climate change challenge. Our deep process technology understanding combined with subject matter experts from environmental consulting, ensures that all aspects and phases from operations are taken into account in optimisation of business operations.
Our combined approach covering all aspects of the sustainability includes wide service portfolio covering
- pollution prevention and control
- climate change mitigation and management
- transition to circular economy
- protection and restoration of biodiversity and ecosystem
Our services cover a wide range of disciplines, blending together a number of areas of our expertise. Proven experience in environmental impact assessments, permitting, environmental due diligence, nature inventories and protection, environment, health and safety (EHS) audits, and contaminated soil management form the basis of our continuously evolving environmental services.
Our key competences in environmetal sustainability for process industries are
- Water Managment including water use reduction, optimisation and design of water systems
- Waste water treatment
- Material efficiency, use of resources
- Waste minimization
- Energy efficiency analysis and improvement (incl. smart grids and heat pumps) and alternative renewable energy sources
- Greenhouse gases emission analysis and strategies
- Sustainability strategies, KPIs and reporting support
- CO2 roadmaps
- REACH regulation support
- Environmental impact assessments and environmental permits
Interested in our offering? Contact us!