AFRY x Simosol: Digital Inventory
From carbon sinks to wood in construction, forests are a renewable resource that provides solutions to current climate challenges. Advanced forest asset management is a defining factor towards mitigation of climate change, with digital enablers and operational efficiency presenting significant opportunities that benefit the environment, society and businesses.
In our second webinar in this series, Jani Kaskinen of AFRY Management Consulting and Jussi Rasinmäki of Simosol will focus on digital inventory of the forest, exploring key benefits and possibilities enabled by the latest technology:
• Digital inventory benefits for the forest supply chain
• How to create accurate inventory
• What are the commonly used technologies today
• What are the new technologies and possibilities
• How to integrate new ways of digital inventory into the process
Subsequent webinars will deep dive into new ways of thinking and enabling digital inventory, for better planning and optimisation and further enhancements to the process that maximise asset value and optimise the surrounding supply chain.
Ismo Hippi from MosaicMill will provide insights on the latest drone sensor and data processing technologies