A clear vision
AFRY strives for profitable growth to generate long-term value for our shareholders and the society.
The financial targets apply over a business cycle and are continuously evaluated based on market conditions and changes in the company. The financial targets focus on growth, profitability and a strong financial position.
- Annual growth of 10 percent. The target includes add-on acquisitions. Larger platform acquisitions will also be made.
- An EBITA margin of 10 percent (excluding items affecting comparability) over a business cycle.
- Net debt in relation to EBITDA of 2.5.
The Board of Directors has adopted a dividend policy according to which the dividend corresponds to approximately 50 percent of profit after tax excluding capital gains.
The sustainability targets are key elements of the company’s strategy. The targets focus on developing sustainable solutions, conducting business responsibly and being an attractive employer.
- Increase the net positive impact through our assignments to accelerate the sustainability transition.
- Halve CO₂ emissions by 2030 and achieve net zero emissions by 2040 1 .
- Increase inclusion and diversity of background and culture, including achieving a gender balanced workforce (40 percent female leaders by 2030 2 ).
- Safeguard employee occupational health and worklife balance.
- Empower brave leadership.
- Increase employee engagement.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensure ethical business.
Annual and Sustainability Report 2021