AFRY’s main financing:
- A Multi-Currency Revolving Credit Facility (RCF) established in December 2018. The facility amounts to SEK 1000 million and has a tenor of 3+1+1 years.
- An additional Multi-Currency Revolving Facility (RCF) previously established was renewed in March 2020. The facility amounts to 1,500 million and has a tenor of 3+1+1 years.
- A term loan of 500 msek established in May 2020 with a tenor of 3 years.
- Three issued senior unsecured bonds for a total of SEK 2,500 million.
- An MTN programme for a total amount of SEK 5,000 million.
- A Swedish Commercial Paper Programme. The programme gives ÅF Pöyry the option to issue commercial paper for a total amount of SEK 2,000 million with a term of up to 12 months.
Further information on AFRY’s capital market financing
ÅF Pöyry AB established a Medium-Term Note (MTN) programme in June 2018. In June 2019 ÅF Pöyry AB decided to update the MTN programme and increased the framework amount of its MTN programme from SEK 3 billion to SEK 5 billion. ÅF Pöyry AB decided in May 2021 to update its base prospectus with an unchanged framework amount of SEK 5 billion. Please find below the programme prospectus and the final terms for issued bonds.
Commercial Paper Programme
Since May 2017, AFRY has had a Commercial Paper Program. AFRY has in June 2019 decided to increase the framework amount from MSEK 1 000 to MSEK 2 000. AFRY has available credit facilities that cover all outstanding commercial paper at all times. Please find below the programme prospectus of the Commercial Paper Programme.
Key overview of the CP-programme:
Start: May 2017
Size: SEK 2,000,000,000
Term: Maximum of one year
Interest terms: The interest that applies on the money market for the corresponding type of commercial paper at the time of issue
Applicable legislation: Swedish
Organiser: Svenska Handelsbanken
Other issuing institutions: SEB
Issuing and Paying Agent: Svenska Handelsbanken
Clearing system: Euroclear Sweden