AFRY’s main financing:
- A Multi-Currency Revolving Credit Facility (RCF) was established in December 2018. The facility amounts to SEK 1000 million and has a tenor of 3+1+1 years.
- An additional Multi-Currency Revolving Facility (RCF) previously established was renewed in March 2020. The facility amounts to 1,500 million and has a tenor of 3+1+1 years.
- A term loan of 500 MSEK was established in May 2020 with a tenor of 3 years.
- Four issued senior unsecured bonds for a total of SEK 3,500 million.
- An MTN programme for a total amount of SEK 5,000 million.
- A Swedish Commercial Paper Programme. The programme gives AFRY the option to issue commercial paper for a total amount of SEK 2,000 million with a term of up to 12 months.
- A term loan of EUR 50 million as of December 2021 with a tenor of 7 years.
- A term loan of 500 MSEK was established in April 2022 with a tenor of 3 years.
- A term loan of 50 MEUR was established in April 2022 with a tenor of 5 years.
- A term loan of 500 MSEK was established in June 2022 with a tenor of 7 years.
Further information on AFRY’s capital market financing
AFRY AB established a Medium-Term Note (MTN) programme in June 2018. In June 2019 AFRY AB decided to update the MTN programme and increased the framework amount of its MTN programme from SEK 3 billion to SEK 5 billion. AFRY AB decided in April 2022 to update its base prospectus with an unchanged framework amount of SEK 5 billion. Please find below the programme prospectus and the final terms for issued bonds.
Commercial Paper Programme
Since May 2017, AFRY has had a Commercial Paper Program. AFRY has in June 2019 decided to increase the framework amount from MSEK 1,000 to MSEK 2,000. AFRY has available credit facilities that cover all outstanding commercial paper at all times. Please find below the programme prospectus of the Commercial Paper Programme.
Key overview of the CP-programme:
Start: May 2017
Size: SEK 2,000,000,000
Term: Maximum of one year
Interest terms: The interest that applies on the money market for the corresponding type of commercial paper at the time of issue
Applicable legislation: Swedish
Organiser: Svenska Handelsbanken
Other issuing institutions: SEB
Issuing and Paying Agent: Svenska Handelsbanken
Clearing system: Euroclear Sweden