The Nomination Committee submits proposals to the Annual General Meeting on the number of Board members, the composition and remuneration of the Board and any fees payable for committee work.
The Nomination Committee shall also submit proposals on who is to chair the Annual General Meeting, as well as on auditors and their remuneration. In accordance with its remit, the Nomination Committee shall also carry out any other duties assigned to it under the Swedish Corporate Governance Code.
The Nomination Committee is appointed in accordance with the Principles for the Nomination Committee that are adopted by the Annual General Meeting each year. The Nomination Committee consists of members representing AFRY’s largest shareholders.
The following members have, in accordance with the procedure adopted by the Annual General Meeting, been appointed to the AFRY AB Nomination Committee.
- Anders Snell, (Chairman of the Nomination Committee) appointed by Stiftelsen ÅForsk
- Elisabet Jamal Bergström, appointed by SEB Investment Management
- Monica Åsmyr, appointed by Swedbank Robur Fonder
- Henrik Didner, appointed by Didner & Gerge Fonder
- Lilian Fossum Biner, appointed by Handelsbanken Fonder
- Tom Erixon, Chairman of the Board
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee are asked to do so no later than 27 February 2023 by e-mail to email@example.com, or by mail, to:
AFRY AB, Att: Valberedningen, 169 99 Stockholm, Sweden.
The Annual General Meeting in AFRY AB will be held on Thursday 27 April 2023 in Solna, Sweden.
For further information, please contact:
The Chairman of the Nomination Committee, Mr Anders Snell +46 70-590 87 44