Lignofuels 2024 conference in Helsinki, Finland
Welcome to meet us at the annual Lignofuels conference in Helsinki!
AFRY participates in the Lignofuels conference, which will bring together key lignofuels and advanced biofuels & materials stakeholders to join forum discussions and hear the latest industry case studies.
AFRY is one of the conference sponsors.
Biofuels play a significant role in mitigating climate change and shaping a sustainable future. The targets defined by the EU and governments are setting an ambition that will require a significant amount of development and investments in this sector. European regulations have created a vast market for advanced biofuels with currently a limited supply.
Did you know that AFRY has participated in over 80% of all advanced biofuels projects in the Nordics?
Key topics of the conference:
- An Overview of the Current Lignofuels Market
- Update on Technological Developments and Innovations
- Legislation Influencing Biofuels
- Diversifying the Various Types of Feedstock
- Overcoming Obstacles in The Biofuels Industry
- Lignofuels and The Environment
- Financing Projects in The Industry
- Lignofuels in Aviation, Automotives and Marine Industries
- Moving Towards a Future of Lignofuels
Will be confirmed later.