AFRY Sweden's 4th most attractive employer according to Randstad Employer Brand Research
AFRY 4th most attractive employer in Sweden according to Randstad Employer Brand Research 2022
Randstad Employer Brand Research is an independent survey with almost 163,000 respondents and 5944 companies surveyed. The report charts the attractiveness of Sweden's 150 largest employers, which are known by at least 10% of the population. 4,600 Swedish respondents participated in the survey.In this year's survey, AFRY is at fourth place, after Spotify, Ikea and Volvo Cars. The remaining places on the top ten rankings are held by Sveriges Television, ICA, Systembolaget, Ericsson, Volvo Group and Linköping University.
– It is honouring and fun to get a top position. We see it as proof that we offer what potential employees request, and that we succeed in communicating our workplace culture and our offering to candidates. I believe that our clear focus on sustainability and digitalisation has contributed, but also our work with inclusion and diversity, and ensuring a workplace culture where you can be yourself.
Jonas Gustavsson, CEO & President, AFRY.
The survey also maps what candidates are looking for when searching for a job. This year's report states that the five most important criteria for choosing an employer are:
- Pleasant working environment (69%)
- Interesting tasks (61%)
- Balance between work and leisure (61%)
- Attractive salary and benefits (56%)
- Employment security (55%)
Take a look at the entire survey here.