AFRY Long-Term Outlook: World Paper Markets
World Paper Markets up to 2035 - 2023 Edition
AFRY’s new study, World Paper Markets up to 2035, offers insights into long-term trends in the paper and paperboard market, encompassing various supply and demand drivers that will shape the growth of the market in the coming years. The study itself is a direct result of AFRY’s global business research activities, carrying on our 40-year tradition of publishing periodic market studies for the pulp and paper industry cluster.
In addition to the report, data and charts will be available and visualised via AFRY Smart, our online platform.
Users can independently decide on the required level of detail. This allows for alternatives and flexibility to download data behind the report charts. A ‘free browse’ option enables you to merge data across regions or grades. Annual data and forecast updates will be available through the online platform as well. Overall, this lets you combine, visualise and download the most recent data as per your needs.
In addition to the full PDF report, we offer digital access for one or three years. The first option includes digital data tool access for up to 10 users for 12 months, which can also be customised to include additional users. The second option also includes data and forecasts for the subsequent two years, updated in the fourth quarter of 2024 and 2025.
Contact our team via the form below to schedule a demo of the digital tool.
AFRY’s World Paper Markets report enables you to access consistent forecasts across grades and regions.
The 2023 edition contains a selection of “hot topics” in the global bioindustry, including insights into China’s future role in the global economy and paper market growth, evolving FBB opportunities in North America, the sensitivity of the European paper industry on energy costs, and many more.
- Executive report in pdf format covering all main grades by region and globally
- Personal visualisations and drill-down ability via digital tool
- Statistical annexes accessible and downloadable only via digital tool
- Global, by region and main country
- Approx. 80 countries or country groups
- Graphics paper
- Uncoated mechanical
- Coated mechanical
- Uncoated woodfree
- Coated woodfree
- Packaging paper and paperboard
- Sack paper
- Other paper and paperboard
- Speciality paper (separate section)
- Over 70 grades
Analysis and synthesis
- Driving forces of the paper industry
- Demand trends through 2035, end uses, CAGR% by main product area
- Production trends through 2035 by main product area
- Trade flows and net trade by main product area
- Paper industry structure by main product area