Lignofuels conference 2023 in Helsinki
Welcome to meet us at the annual Lignofuels conference in Helsinki!
AFRY participates in the Lignofuels conference, which will bring together key lignofuels and advanced biofuels & materials stakeholders to join forum discussions and hear the latest industry case studies.
AFRY is one of the conference sponsors and proudly introduces Mr Esa Sipilä, Head of Biofuels Advisory Services, as one of the keynote speakers.
Biofuels play a significant role in mitigating climate change and shaping a sustainable future. The targets defined by the EU and governments are setting an ambition that will require a significant amount of development and investments in this sector. European regulations have created a vast market for advanced biofuels with currently a limited supply.
Did you know that AFRY has participated in over 80% of all advanced biofuels projects in the Nordics?
Key topics of the conference:
- Lignofuels Market Overview
- Dealing with the Current Challenges in the Lignofuels Industry
- Scaling up the Lignofuels Industry
- Improving the Circularity of Lignofuels Production and Use
- Future Markets for Lignofuels
- Improving the Profitability of Lignofuels
- Future Technology in the Lignofuels Industry
- Updates on Regulation and its Effects on the Lignofuels Industry
- Achieving Long-Term Sustainability in Lignofuel Feedstocks
Clarion Hotel Helsinki
Helsinki, 00220 Finland
AFRY’s partners and clients are entitled to a special rate registration at Lignofuels 2023 – to claim your 10% registration discount please contact Dimitri Pavlyk on +44 (0)203 141 0610 or firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting code SPKMKT or use it online while registering with a card payment option >>