Robust Communication: Risk and continuity management
Risk and continuity management
AFRY offers authorities, public administration and private companies support, guidance and analysis in risk and continuity management, cyber security and the Protective Security act.
The digital communication technology is currently going through a transformation that affects in business, community services and the general public. This applies to both fixed and mobile network services that are developed, namely coverage and available bandwidth due to the wide-spread availability of smart devices. This increase the use of the networks for consumption of both bandwidth-demanding services as video and community services.
Secure and protected communication services are a prerequisite today for our society’s crisis preparedness and management. This encompass new methods of working and places tough requirements on the communication services used. The services must meet high standards for the availability of public services, information security, robustness, protection and accessibility. This demands robust and resilient network communications.
AFRY has more than 50 years of experience in risk management, cyber security and security protection from having worked as a partner with the Swedish Armed Forces, the Swedish Defence Materiel Administration, emergency preparedness authorities, public administration and private companies. We document, analyse, quantify and mitigate risks to security-classified critical infrastructure and services. We build a base for tracking and understanding the situation from expert interviews and workshops with management at company, group and board level. Our methodology is based on experience and standards such as ISO 31000 (Risk management), ISO 22301 (Security and resilience) and ISO 27001 (Information Security).
- AFRY offers authorities, public administration and private companies with support, guidance and analysis in risk and continuity management, cyber security and the Protective Security act:
- Comprehensive screening and review together with management team and board
- Review and revision of existing analysis and plan
- Review of existing methods, processes and policy frameworks as well as ISO-standard benchmark
- External outside in analysis to challenge current view
- Training of organisation within areas of expertise